What is it?
A bitcoin prepaid card is an essential item for any bitcoiners out there. A bitcoin prepaid card is just like any other prepaid card that you can top up using Bitcoins. Not only does it offer ease and simplicity, a bitcoin prepaid card also ensures anyone to truly integrate using Bitcoin in everyday activities. And the Bitwala Bitcoin Prepaid Card is just like any other bitcoin prepaid card out there but better.
How is it better?
Easy question. With the card, you can swipe at any POS that accepts VISA ®, cash out at any ATM close by and pay online. You can get rid of that bank account of yours and start handling your financials using Bitwala. Spend your Bitcoins anywhere super easily. No hassle, no crazy bureaucracy. Gone are the days where people rely on MoneyGram, Western Union, or other similar services that require you to leave the comfort of your couch during working hours and could potentially cause a significant dent in your wallet.
What are the benefits?
Once you have signed up and activated your Bitwala Bitcoin Prepaid Card, you can:
- Access your prepaid card funds 24/7 at your account online, via phone or mobile app. Anytime, anywhere.
- Make purchases in-store, over the phone and online at any merchant that accepts prepaid cards.
- Cash out at any ATM while paying a low and fixed fee.
Oh really? What about your fees?
Yes, really. Our fees, you ask? Compared to other Bitcoin (Euro) prepaid card solutions, the Bitwala Prepaid Card easily has the best exchange rate. We also keep our fee structure transparent and super simple. On top of giving you the bitcoin average price and swift sign-up process, we charge our regular 0.5% fee. Check out a more detailed look at our fees. No hidden fees here, mate!
That’s great and all, but where can I use it?
Name us a country on top of your head. Yeah, you can use it there. Repeat this process, times infinity. The Bitwala Bitcoin Prepaid Card can handle anything at any of the over 30 million merchants where VISA ® is accepted.
Interesting. But I already have loads of cards in my wallet and I don’t need more.
Oh, we understand. Kick back and relax, we got you covered. We offer two types of Bitcoin Prepaid Cards: virtual and physical. Both easy to use, both just as great. Our physical cards come with a price tag of 7 EUR (8 EUR in total plus fee) while our virtual cards are 1 EUR per piece (2 EUR in total plus fee). And to add more to the fun, keep in mind that we frequently have promotions and discounts so make sure you keep your eyes and ears open!
Ok, I’m in. How do I get the Bitwala Bitcoin Prepaid Card?
Getting your hands on the Bitwala Prepaid Card is super easy. First things first, you need to have a verified account on Bitwala. Let us show you how:
- Sign up at Bitwala. If you already have an account, simply Log in Bitwala.
- Verify for Level 2 by uploading your identification document and utility bill.
- Order the card, decide whether you want to get a virtual or physical card. The virtual card would be delivered within one business day and the physical card takes around 10 business days.
- Once it arrives, activate your card by clicking our e-mail link. Don’t have time to check your e-mail? No problem, find the steps here.